pH and Titration Curves
pH - The Main Application
The Titration Curves Application
Shows a titration curve for the acid or base selected in the
You can set the Titration Curve's:
- Acid-Base Values - Are initially set at the values set on the main form for concentration, pKa and pKb, and 50mL volume.
Also you can change whether acid or base is being added, i.e. whether the pH goes up or down as the titration proceeds.
- Graph Settings - Make changes to
labels etc before Exporting, Printing or Copying to the Windows Clipboard.
- The volume between points - Changes the interval between calculations of pH.
- Colors - Set the colors of the graph
What you can do with the Titration Curves
- Export the Titration Curve as a graphic file
- Print the graph
- Copy the titration curve to the Windows Clipboard and Paste the graph in other applications.
- Zooming and Scrolling - There are zoom and scroll buttons, but you can also do this directly on the Curve.
- To ZOOM IN - drag a zoom box down and left around the area you want to magnify
- To SCROLL - right click and drag the Titration Curve wherever you want
[ Top ]
[ Chemware Suite CD-ROM ]
[ Chemical Formula Tutor | Download ]
[ Standard Version | Professional Version 3.1 ]
[ Standard version | Version 2.1 ]
pH & Titration Curves
[ Standard version | Version 3.3 ]
[ 16-bit version 1.1 | Professional version 2.2 ]
[ Quiz It - Computer Based Testing ]